Monday, October 12, 2009

Cool Mountain Morning

Here are some pictures from a recent early morning fish slaying session. It is probably one of the best mornings I have had fishing I can remember; everything came together! The water was high, but clear. The air was damp and cool. It had rained the whole day prior, but the light broke through just after sunup and I knew it was going to be a good morning. The leaves were just starting to turn. The fish were in full on feeding frenzy it seemed. I have fished this small creek before, but never brought any fish like the two nice browns I tricksed on the inchworm fly. Dreams, really good dreams, aren't usually as good as the reality of the four hours I spent on the creek that morning.



















1 comment:

  1. Those are some nice looking browns, love the blog.
    Keep those lines tight

    ReplyDelete